Hailey had her first sponge bath, Gramma & Grandpa Pesacreta came to visit, as well as a quick visit from Grandma Hinton & Great Aunt Mary. And she had her first dining out experience at our favorite place, Todo Mexico. She slept almost the entire time until it was her turn to eat, then she fell right back to sleep. Joe has been sick the past few days and it's killing him not being able to hold her. Hopefully he gets better soon, Hailey misses her Daddy's touch...
Azalea Path
8 years ago


4 comments:
Keep the pictures coming!! ;) I love that 'Hailey's page' has been added to my daily lineup! :) Can't wait to hold her! :) xoxoxo
We need a hailey fix...plus we have a present for you.
Joe and Gina, Hailey is beautiful and I could not be happier for you two!! We would love to come visit and bring you dinner sometime soon, let us know what works for you guys, okay? All our Love. The Finnegans
lkospHi to my sweet family,
I love this blog. Great for grandmas who can't get enough. Sending love and hugs to all,
Grandma Nancy
Post a Comment