Monday, July 21, 2008

1 year annivesary

Today is our 1 year anniversary! Funny to think we have a 2 month old already. My parents came up to watch Hailey for us on Saturday so we could go out to dinner. We also went to re-visit the place where it all started.

The Merchant Cafe (never thought I'd meet my husband in Pioneer Square)

crab can get kinda messy

cheers to a great first year... and to many more to come!

5 comments:

The Hunter Family said...

Happy Anniversary! Crazy how much things can change in a year ;)

The Basels said...

Congrats on the 1st year! Its hard to believe it's been a year already it seems like it was just yesterday I was HUGE at your wedding :) You two are just adorable together and really FUN too! We love you guys!

The Burdo Family said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Marnae and Matt said...

You look so hot... I can't believe it has been 1 year already. I am glad you had a great anniversary and that your mom had fun watching Hailey.

Karen, Shane and Lily said...

I was so distracted by the bib that it took away from the beautiful plates of food you both had in front of you :)