Monday, August 4, 2008

Baker is 1!!

This weekend we went to Walla Walla to celebrate Tyson & Kristin's son, Baker's first birthday! They got us a room in the heart of downtown at the historical Marcus Whitman Hotel which was very nice. It was my first time in Walla-Walla and I loved it! The party was on Saturday and was so much fun, Kristin did an awesome job (and Baker made out)! Joe, Tyson and a couple of their friends from college went golfing on Sunday while Kristin, myself and the kiddo's hung out downtown and watched a little b-ball in the annual Peach Basket Tourney. We had a blast, thanks guys for a great time; we already can't wait for our next visit!!




Hailey LOVED Baker! He made her smile a lot and she even got her first kiss from him. I was lucky to get this pic of him holding her hand, as soon as Kristin & I starting "awwing" he quickly moved it away. Baker was so sweet to Hailey.

Birthday boy eating his cake!

Baker loving his new drum from Mom & Dad

Baker's Uncle got him his first Ford (he can't quite reach the pedals yet). What's funny is both Tyson & Kristin have black trucks. You should see them all parked in the garage... too cute!


And Hailey had her first little swim and she really liked it... which doesn't surprise me because she loves bath time!

5 comments:

The Burdo Family said...

Sounds like you guys had a great time, I love Walla Walla. Love the pic of Hailey in the pool, she looks so big! I hope you guys can make it on Friday, can't wait to meet Hailey.

E said...

I'm glad to hear you all had such a great weekend! I love the new pics and it sure is cute that Hailey has so many little friends :) Everyone is just too cute!! :) xoxo

The Basels said...

OH i love all the pics. I cant wait to get my own post up. I am hoping today. :) Your too sweet. Baker looked at the little chair yesterday and said "baby" I had to sadly tell him that the baby went home. :( It was so cute. I guess IM going to have to get started to give him his own baby! Love you guys and cant wait to see you guys in a couple weeks. We are going to have to do this more often for sure!

The Hunter Family said...

Hailey better not have gave her goat to Baker ;)

Marnae and Matt said...

Looks like we need to plan a girls weekend to Walla Walla. Hailey looks so cute in her bathing suit.