This is hilarious!
Hilarious!
that is the best.
I LOVE IT!!!!!!
That had me laughing for sure!
So cute, the girl has moves!
i love her wiggle. adorable:)
So cute! Kayla loves to dance too. We should get the girls together for a little dance party!!
I can't decide if her moves resemble her mom's or her grandma nancy's...I guess we'll find out when she hears "love shack" or GNR...
You got the way to shake it, Hailey! You are too much fun.Love,Grandma Nancy
I had to watch it like 5 times. It is so cute Gina. AHHH I really want to see her. Thats it Im calling Tyson right now and we are making a trip up that way. If you guys wont come here we will just come to you :)
Post a Comment
11 comments:
This is hilarious!
Hilarious!
that is the best.
I LOVE IT!!!!!!
That had me laughing for sure!
So cute, the girl has moves!
i love her wiggle. adorable:)
So cute! Kayla loves to dance too. We should get the girls together for a little dance party!!
I can't decide if her moves resemble her mom's or her grandma nancy's...I guess we'll find out when she hears "love shack" or GNR...
You got the way to shake it, Hailey! You are too much fun.
Love,
Grandma Nancy
I had to watch it like 5 times. It is so cute Gina. AHHH I really want to see her. Thats it Im calling Tyson right now and we are making a trip up that way. If you guys wont come here we will just come to you :)
Post a Comment