Monday, January 25, 2010

Fishies

Saturday morning we asked Hailey if she wanted to go to the aquarium to see some fishies. The afternoon passed and we were finally in the car on our way. Half way to Seattle Hailey said, "where's fishie?"
love the look on her face here... she wanted nothing to do with anything behind the glass, until she realized there was actual glass between her & these sea creatures.
Hailey touched some starfish!
my favorite exhibit
cheese!
"look at daddy"


my lil' goofballs

umm, do octopus's have tounges?
couldn't get her away from the water
how's that salt water taste?
out like a light! the fishies wore her out.

2 comments:

MamaSophia said...

Looks like she definately loved the fishies! And I don't care what anyone says, I think she looks like you so much!

Grandma Nancy said...

What a fun way to spend a Saturday afternoon with Mommy and Daddy. I'm smiling at you!