OMG She is seriously the cutest thing ever! "High-fives?" he he That is so weird, I just took video of Koben doing ABC's and singing the "wheels on the bus" this morning! Dang our kids are smart, haha! :-)
Wow super smart and adorable!!
Can I take you to third grade with me? I think you're ready!
Ok she is officially the cutest and smartest little girl I know! Way to go Hailey!!!! I miss you TONS!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
OMG She is seriously the cutest thing ever! "High-fives?" he he That is so weird, I just took video of Koben doing ABC's and singing the "wheels on the bus" this morning! Dang our kids are smart, haha! :-)
Wow super smart and adorable!!
Can I take you to third grade with me? I think you're ready!
Ok she is officially the cutest and smartest little girl I know! Way to go Hailey!!!! I miss you TONS!
Post a Comment