Yeah! Snakes! What a girl, Hailey.
that makes me want to gag. I kept wanting to yell out loud to not touch it and to tell Joe to put it down!!!!!! So Gross!
haha, my Mom did the same thing when she watched it!
Guess we know what to get her for Christmas! Seriously, the kid has no fear. I love it.
That is crazy! I hate snakes and can't believe she was picking it up like it was nothing. So impressed.
OMG, I can't belive how brave Hailey is! Ian about died when he saw this. We'll have to tell her though when you guys come to visit if she sees a snake in the yard not to touch cause over here they are not the nice kind ;)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Yeah! Snakes! What a girl, Hailey.
that makes me want to gag. I kept wanting to yell out loud to not touch it and to tell Joe to put it down!!!!!! So Gross!
haha, my Mom did the same thing when she watched it!
Guess we know what to get her for Christmas!
Seriously, the kid has no fear. I love it.
That is crazy! I hate snakes and can't believe she was picking it up like it was nothing. So impressed.
OMG, I can't belive how brave Hailey is! Ian about died when he saw this. We'll have to tell her though when you guys come to visit if she sees a snake in the yard not to touch cause over here they are not the nice kind ;)
Post a Comment