Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Nutcracker

We invited both Grandma's to join us in Hailey's first experience at the PNB Nutcracker.  Hailey did a good job spreading the love and taking turns on each of their laps, holding their hands, etc.  Me, I was chopped liver... she didn't even want her picture taken with me.  Which is pretty common when she's with them, but it was still hard not to take it personally.  When we asked what her favorite part was she said, "all of the different houses" (we think she meant the scene changes.)  I'd say it was worth the weeks of anticipation for her.  I was expecting to have to leave before it was over, but we made it through the 2 hr show.  We liked how she danced in her seat, waving her arms around like the ballerinas.







2 comments:

Karen, Shane and Lily said...

So glad she made it through the whole show! Maybe we should try Beauty and the Beast in Jan?

Karen, Shane and Lily said...

The movie not the ballet