Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentime's Day

I couldn't hear Hailey say "Valentime's Day" enough the past few weeks, love it.  She's been looking forward to today.  She picked out her own Valentime's for her classmates and insisted on getting different ones for the girls and boys.  She was mostly excited for her party at school.  The parents got to join the class for the last hour where we sang songs, received a hand made Valentime, frosted heart shaped cookies and played in the gym where they had a bouncy house and slide set up.  Yesterday we had an early Valentime deliverd from Baker, a big bouquet of balloons.  Not to mention a gift from Gma & Gpa Hinton and of course something from us, her biggest fans.  I'd say Hailey couldn't have had a better Valentime's day.  Another reason she's been so excited for Valentime's day to come is she has known that the day after we find out if she's going to have a little sister or little brother join us in July!




2 comments:

The Hunter Family said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you 4 (that includes your bun in the oven). I got excited all over again, reading the first 'official' we're having a baby news. You know I am overjoyed for the Hinton family!!!!!

Marnae and Matt said...

That is the best Valentine's Day ever. I am counting the minutes until you find out.