8 weeks and I think we've found our groove! I can get all three of us out of the house by myself with only leaving a burp cloth (and my brain) behind. I've conquered the grocery store & Costco with both girls. I can usually get a quick nap in while they both sleep. That's about it, so maybe it's not really a groove...but it is getting easier each day. The laundry & housework is just going to have to wait it's turn, we're taking baby steps here.
Speaking of baby... Harper is a little sweetie pie. She's cooing & smiling tons which I can't get enough of. The past couple of mornings I've woken up to her just talking & smiling away. Who she's talking to & smiling at, is beyond me since she can't quite see me from her co-sleeper. Hailey gets sooo excited when Harper smiles and "talks" to her. She says "Yay Harper, good job smiling...Mommy, Harper smiled at me!! She's pretty lucky to have a big sister like me, huh?!"
At 8 weeks...
you're turning your head to our voices. sleeping 6-7 hours during the night. you are always hot. have lost almost all of your hair. love your binky...but spit it out - a lot - then cry because you want it back. still sleeping in our room.
you love:
Speaking of baby... Harper is a little sweetie pie. She's cooing & smiling tons which I can't get enough of. The past couple of mornings I've woken up to her just talking & smiling away. Who she's talking to & smiling at, is beyond me since she can't quite see me from her co-sleeper. Hailey gets sooo excited when Harper smiles and "talks" to her. She says "Yay Harper, good job smiling...Mommy, Harper smiled at me!! She's pretty lucky to have a big sister like me, huh?!"
At 8 weeks...
you're turning your head to our voices. sleeping 6-7 hours during the night. you are always hot. have lost almost all of your hair. love your binky...but spit it out - a lot - then cry because you want it back. still sleeping in our room.
you love:
baths. your sister. pooping in clean diapers. sitting outside. being held. being on your tummy. your "friends" on the swing mobile. Daddy's eyebrows. last but not least, me!


2 comments:
You make me feel like a horrible Mom. I haven't wrote anything down about Ruxen :) I better get on it. Love all her smiles. She is so darn cute. Costco by yourself with both is very impressive. You are way braver than I. XOXOXO
I will hold that baby soon!
Post a Comment