Thursday, September 20, 2012

hf&m

It was only a matter of time this nasty virus showed it's face around here... I've been dreading this day.  I don't wish this sickness upon anyone...worst 5 days ever. Poor Hailey was miserable but she really did handle it well.
sores were mainly in her mouth with just a few on her hand.
 movies, movies & more movies.
 by day 4 she stopped talking, it was a little eerie.
And if hf&m wasn't enough for this poor girl she started complaining that her ear hurt...so I'm thinking ear infection, off to the dr we went.  Her ears were fine, but she developed thrush in her mouth which could have been causing even more pain (most likely from not brushing her teeth for a few days & a weakened immune system)

I know, so sad... :(
day 6 and she's back!
 
now lets hope Harper's current fever is not related!!
 


1 comment:

Karen, Shane and Lily said...

I want to squeeze her. She looks like a teenager in that last photo!