Hailey has her 6 month check up on Friday; I'm anxious to hear her stats. She is at a really fun age. She is now sititng in high chairs at restaurants & today she sat in the shopping cart by her self, which she loved. She let out little squeals and blew raspberries as we walked down the aisles; she had everyone smiling. She's not crawling yet, but is tolerating tummy time a little more so we'll see. Here are a few of my favorites from the past couple of weeks.

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


7 comments:
Oh my god you guys, she is so cute!!! I was looking at these going "Avery, look how big Hailey is getting, you have to see these pictures!" I'm bummed we missed u guys this weekend :-( Maybe we will drive up to see you three soon. Love ya
Happy 6 months Hailey! You're getting SO big and you have such a great smile. Cal misses you!
Oh boy, I really need to hold her again now! :) She is SO pretty! Hooray on letting her go to sleep on her own! That is a major hurdle :)Good job mom and dad! xoxo
I want to squeeze her! She is too cute for words.
What a doll. I want to see her and you have not met my men yet either. I have to go back to work Dec. 8th...we need to hang out, even if we just lay around and bake cookies...
You will have to help me spruce up my page. I don't know how to add much to my page. I still want my favorite blogs on the side of my page and can't figure that out. Taven is doing well. I will see you on the 29th, maybe we could set a date then for that next week. Happy Thanksgiving...
they sure do grow up fast! She looks soo cute sitting up and I love the pic of her eating in the high chair...let me guess sweet potatos? My BFF's very cute baby boy named Jake is also 6 months, potential boyfriend? I think they would be cute :)
Post a Comment