I like how he just plopped her up on his belly instead of setting her on his lap. And for those of you who think I'm crazy for already getting santa pics when it's not even Thanksgiving; I'll have you know there were only two others in line with us. No wait, no screaming kids, a little extra time to choose the best picture... a weekday at noon when every other child was napping, it was perfect! Hailey didn't hesitate going into Santa's arms; she couldn't keep her eyes & hands off his beard.



5 comments:
OMG! Look at her! She is so happy and beautiful! That is a really good Santa! :) Good call with the early Santa pic mom! :) xoxo
He really is the best Santa around. Great pic of Hailey. Glad she wasn't afraid.
I am so impressed! I would to go early to not have to deal with the crowd! That is great that she liked him and of course very cute!
So cute! I love her Christmas outfit! Santa's holding Hailey like she's a doll.
What a perfect picture! And her outfit is adorable. That's so good she did'nt cry, she's such a little ham for the camera :-)! I am bracing myself, I'm almost sure Koben will scream his head off, ha ha, we'll see! I just love her!
Post a Comment