Great pics! One day she'll surprise you and start crawling like she's been doing it for months.
I am impressed that she let you open her mouth to take that picture, I can barely get my finger in Riley's mouth to feel. Her hair is getting so long, she is adorable!!
These pictures are great! They are all cute, but the one with Emma is especially cute :-) I always try to get pics of Kobens teeth, but he shuts his mouth tight as a clam, then I finally just give up.
How did you make it into the basket, little Miss Hailey? You look very satisfied! That tooth was worth waiting for. Now you can eat crackers. Yippee.Lots of love to you,Grandma Nancy
Cute pics. Is she eating a mum rice rusk in that last picture?
I'm very impressed with the picture! Nice work!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Great pics! One day she'll surprise you and start crawling like she's been doing it for months.
I am impressed that she let you open her mouth to take that picture, I can barely get my finger in Riley's mouth to feel.
Her hair is getting so long, she is adorable!!
These pictures are great! They are all cute, but the one with Emma is especially cute :-) I always try to get pics of Kobens teeth, but he shuts his mouth tight as a clam, then I finally just give up.
How did you make it into the basket, little Miss Hailey? You look very satisfied! That tooth was worth waiting for. Now you can eat crackers. Yippee.
Lots of love to you,
Grandma Nancy
Cute pics. Is she eating a mum rice rusk in that last picture?
I'm very impressed with the picture! Nice work!
Post a Comment