Wednesday, January 21, 2009

we've finally got a tooth at 8 months!

It poked through this afternoon sometime. I checked this morning and it wasn't there, then Joe checked when he got home and there the little bugger was! It's the left, lower front; the one that we've patiently been waiting for! I'll work on getting a picture.
Hailey turned 8 months on Saturday. She's been scooting around on her tummy only she goes backwards. I'm convinced she's going to go straight to walking. She's been standing up hanging on to her exersaucer or the couch and thinks it's the coolest thing ever. And her latest thing is holding onto our hands and walking anywhere and everywhere she can; she yells when you stop and set her down. She just started to pull her self up when on her knees.
eating baby mum-mum's - her reward for her first tooth!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

be ready when she chomps her own lilttle finger for the first time ouch it really hurts! yea for baby teeth...hold on for those molars.

Marnae and Matt said...

So glad that they finally showed up! She is getting so big so fast. I love the up close picture.

MamaSophia said...

Yay, a tooth! It's funny how all of a sudden they just pop up. She is getting so big and she is "walking" so well! It was great to see u guys, sorry I was kinda tired that day :-) See you soon!!

The Hunter Family said...

YAY! I bet they will all start breaking through now. Such a big girl, she looks so grown up standing next to her exersaucer.

E said...

I cannot believe she is standing there in that last pic! How is that even possible already?! I miss my little BFF! :) hugs! E

The Basels said...

This girl is so ready to walk! I saw the picture of her standing by her exersaucer thingy. She is going to beat Baker at this walking thing! Baker was about 9 1/2 months so tell Joe he better get busy with the walking training :) A little competetion never hurt anyone right :) Love you guys and I can't wait to see you all. P.S. What size is Hailey wearing these days? I keep finding these really cute outfits but I have no idea how big she is. Let me know. Im preparng for her birthday :)