Tuesday, February 17, 2009

9 months

Only 3 more months and she'll be ONE! The saying "time flies when you're having fun" hasn't held more true! As excited as I am for her first birthday I'm beginning to wish we could rewind time a few months, maybe just right to the point where she started sleeping through the night. When she was just a little less sassy, vocal, and immobile. But at the same time I can hardly wait for her to say her first words (sass or not) and take her first steps. There isn't a day that goes by where she doesn't bring big smiles to our faces. I find myself asking "what in the world would we do with out her"?

6 comments:

MamaSophia said...

Yay! Happy 9 months Hailey! We had fun with u guys on Valentine Day, even though we did'nt get to see little cutie-pie :-) You three make a beautiful family and you and Joe are great parents!!! Luv ya

Marnae and Matt said...

I can't believe it that she is already 9 months old! Time does go by way too fast.

The Hunter Family said...

Happy 9 months Hailey! You can go for a ride with Cal in his new car anytime - clothing optional (as you can see that's Cal's rule).

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to remind you that you thought THIS was the sassy age!

The Basels said...

Happy 9 months Hailey! I can't believe she she is going to be one soon! We love you Hintons!

Jocelyn said...

um? how cute is this picture?