Monday, February 2, 2009

Hi!

3 comments:

MamaSophia said...

Oh my goodness! Too cute! Koben waved once to himself at the doc's office when a lady was saying hi to him. I was like "hey, you've never done that before!" But just that once. They are such little sponges, it's so great! Hailey is so smart and funny, can't wait to see you guys. The video camera mom and dad got us has a thing to download videos, but I've been to lazy to figure it out! :-)

Marnae and Matt said...

She is so cute and smart. Love the videos! Can't wait to see you all this weekend. Love the new banner.

The Basels said...

Oh I love her! So precious. I especially love the high pitch voice Joe uses to say hi in the first few seconds of the video :) Isnt it adorable how babies turn our husbands into sweethearts. Who would have thought! Any luck talking Joe into a visit?