Wednesday, April 15, 2009

first steps

I wish I knew how to mute the sound when editing...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wowee! Little Hailey is on the go now. She has her Dad beat by about two months! She must take after you, Gina. Very cute. We need to see this in person. Much love to all,

Grandma Nancy

Alicia said...

Wow, that's awesome! Go Hailey go!

The Hunter Family said...

Go Hailey!

MamaSophia said...

Yay for Hailey!! What a big girl!

The Basels said...

HOW EXCITING! She can really get Baker now! Get ready Gina your life is about to change. She will be running in no time :) Im so proud of you Hailey. GOOOO HAILEY

The Hunter Family said...

I second what Kristen says... Brace yourself. They get a whole new sense of independence when they start walking. I think of having a toddler as my new workout routine.

Karen, Shane and Lily said...

What!!!! Holy smokes! Good job Hailey!

Karen, Shane and Lily said...

I was so excited to see it I forgot how to use the correct punctuation mark.