We survived the 6 mile walk on Saturday. It made me realize that's probably my limit for now and I admire all those who are doing the breast cancer 3-day!! Thanks to all who supported me I got this fancy purple t-shirt... not everyone got one; you had to raise atleast $200 (most expensive t-shirt I'll ever own). Our team raised $525!! The route was planned out really well. We started at Olympia High School and walked over the Deschutes River, around Capitol Lake, through downtown Oly, past the Capitol building then back to the high school. My Dad walked with my cousin Sophie & I; we had a lot of fun!

















7 comments:
That's awesome, looks like you guys had fun!
Good for you guys! Hailey didn't do the walk with you?
nice work, geens. You look like tommy in some of these pics.
No, it was too cold for Hailey so she stayed home with my Mom.
Way to go Gina!
Thanks for doing this with me! We did good. My butt was sore :-) I'm stealing these pics, they turned out great!
good job! and i love all the SP's
Post a Comment