Monday, June 15, 2009

1 year photos

Last Wednesday the infamous Jocelyn came over to take Hailey's 1 year pictures. She took some in our yard and downtown Snohomish by the river & in town. She has an eye for shots I would never even think of. Thanks again Joc, we absolutely love the pictures! Can't wait for the next photo shoot! :) I'd do one every month if Joe would let me.

3 comments:

The Hunter Family said...

Love the pics and all her expressions!

The Basels said...

I love them... Love the dress too :) She is so cute!
Bakers party is August 1st. Mark it on your calander. Invites are coming out soon but I wanted to give you guys a heads up.

Alicia said...

These turned out great! She's changing so much and looking more like a little girl than a baby. I'm thinking about having Hanna's pics done by her as well, she does a great job!