We spent the weekend with the basels in Vegas for Tyson's 30th. We seemed to pack in a lot in the 3 days we were there; the boys went golfing, Kristin & I got massages (my first one ever and I can't believe I've gone this long without one!), soaked up some sun by the pool, ate a delicious dinner at Shibuya at MGM, and even experienced some night life at the piano bar at NY,NY (we weren't really feeling the club thing so gambled instead - which means we're definitely getting older). We were all winners at one point but gave it all back in the end...
so kristen texted me before we left and said we should dress up one night... not knowing what eachother were wearing, we met up before dinner and this is what we all looked like. People were making comments like "look they're twins"...
we're dorks!!


Shibuya


outside the beatles "love" show
light show in old town



4 comments:
I love how fast you are at getting things up on your blog! We had such a great time with you guys. Couldn't ask for better friends. Where we going next year?
So happy you had such a great time. I knew you would love the massage. Great picture of you and Joe.
Looks like you all had fun! Can't go wrong with Vegas! How was the weather there? I had massage once a week when I was prego, and it was the best. I had never had a massage before then either, and I was like, what?! These are great!!
nice product, joe.
Post a Comment