Tuesday, October 19, 2010

fall fun

Bob's had slim pickings this year but Hailey didn't know the difference and we managed to find a couple of keepers. We went on a weekday so the cow train & hay rides weren't running. We may just have to go back on a weekend so that Hailey (we) can experience all that a pumpkin patch has to offer. I asked Hailey if she could turn this pumpkin into a jack-o-lantern and this is what she drew! She knows her shapes but hasn't attempted to draw them yet, I usually draw them for her and she just colors them in. I don't know about you, but I see triangles & squares! I was so excited I grabbed the camera and made her pose with her picture.
this box = hours of fun
this one makes me laugh
opening her Halloween treat from Great Aunt Mary (thank you, again)!

1 comment:

MamaSophia said...

Cute, I see the squares and triangles too, good for her! We made an airplane out of a cardboard box and I had Koben color on it, they really are hrs of fun! :-)