We decided last minute to go to Andrew's Halloween party on Saturday. My parents hadn't seen Hailey in a while so they didn't hesitate when we asked if they wanted to come up to babysit. I had to work at 5am Sunday so wasn't planning on staying out late. But Joe & I were having such a good time we ended up doing just that. I was regretting it the next morning... let's just say I could definitely feel my age.
(last minute costumes courtesy of Mike Lewis)
(last minute costumes courtesy of Mike Lewis)
The Hinton boys show us their moves Joe was really feeling it...
Hailey & "Grandma Donna"
recently Hailey has been on the "what's your name"? kick. She calls Joe's parents, Grandma Nancy & Grandpa John, mine Grandma Donna & Poppy - but on occasion, Poppa Tom. They say the first grandchild sets the tone for the rest... will these stick?


1 comment:
Looks fun! And I LOVE the picture of Hailey and your mom!
Post a Comment