Great pictures. I talked to dad today to get his play by play of the week, so it is fun to see what he was talking about.
looks like you had a great time! I think Hailey likes Mexico!
What a fabulous trip! Can't wait to hear all about it. You took some great pictures.
Great pics, looks like you guys had lots of fun! I was wondering when you guys were getting back.
Great pics ,love seeing all of you . Hailey has grown so much , what a doll.
How fun!! Looks like Hailey had a blast, and you and Joe look great! I love your strapless flower dress btw :-)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Great pictures. I talked to dad today to get his play by play of the week, so it is fun to see what he was talking about.
looks like you had a great time! I think Hailey likes Mexico!
What a fabulous trip! Can't wait to hear all about it. You took some great pictures.
Great pics, looks like you guys had lots of fun! I was wondering when you guys were getting back.
Great pics ,love seeing all of you . Hailey has grown so much , what a doll.
How fun!! Looks like Hailey had a blast, and you and Joe look great! I love your strapless flower dress btw :-)
Post a Comment