Thursday, June 2, 2011

Princess Hailey

Hailey is into any & all things princess these days. This blue dress that she got in her dress up box from Auntie Jane on her 2nd birthday, is a daily staple. She likes to curtsy and say "yes, your Majesty".





So we thought we should get the Princess her very own "chariot"...not really, but that's what we call it and she LOVES it! It was really Joe's idea. We've been on the craigslist hunt for something used & inexpensive (knowing it will probably just end up adding to the clutter in our garage), so we found one today & Hailey insisted on taking it for a spin in the pouring rain.






2 comments:

Alicia said...

How cute, I bet she will love her "chariot" We have one but haven't used it for over a year or more. I bet Hanna would love it now!

Marnae and Matt said...

That looks like so much fun! I have thought about getting one of those. I see a lot of bike rides in your future.