She was tall enough to go on all the rides and I think she loved them. She is so cute, We must see her and you soon.
I love the videos you always make! Hailey looks like she was loving the carnival. Love the last photo of you three!
So cute, I can't believe how brave H is! I love the fast walk/run at the beginning of the video. She looks a little excited ;)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
She was tall enough to go on all the rides and I think she loved them. She is so cute, We must see her and you soon.
I love the videos you always make! Hailey looks like she was loving the carnival. Love the last photo of you three!
So cute, I can't believe how brave H is! I love the fast walk/run at the beginning of the video. She looks a little excited ;)
Post a Comment