Hailey had her first haircut at 13 months, and since then I've just trimmed it myself. It was kind of growing out un-even so figured it was time she got it done professionally again. We've been talking about getting her hair cut for a few days now and she seemed pretty excited. But when we got there she clammed up and didn't want her hair washed in the sink, so they squirted it with water instead. I managed to crack a few smiles... but for the most part she was all business sitting in the boat. She did well sitting still & did what the lady asked. Finally toward the end she loosened up and when we got in the car she said "I had fun getting my hair cut, Mommy".



2 comments:
Very cute! She looks like a different person in that third one.
Lily keeps telling me she wants her haircut but I am not really sure I believe her.
She is so stinkin' adorable! Getting so big...
Post a Comment