Monday, October 17, 2011

field trip

Hailey's first preschool field trip was to The Farm at Swan's Trail.  It's a toss up which pumpkin patch was better, I'd say it's a tie.  I think this one might be more popular... they were expecting 900 kids to come through today alone on field trips.  They definitely have a great set up for group tours.
We started the tour with a hay maze through a barn which lead to a slide upstairs.  Then we visited some animals and got to pet the cutest kittens.  Next a was a wagon ride to the pumpkin patch where each child got to pick a pumpkin to take home (Hailey chose a white one).  It ended with snack time where everyone got a popcicle.  Once the tour was over we went with a few others to the hay barn, corn 'sandbox', duck races, and a pig show!

1 comment:

MamaSophia said...

How fun! And I love the corn sandbox. Makes me excited for our school trip to the patch friday! Can't wait to see you guys and little miss Hailey at Christmas time! xoxo