Wednesday, October 12, 2011

i spy

On the two days that I drop Hailey off at school I'm always so excited to ask her about her day; what did you play with?, did you make any artwork?, what is the letter of the week?, what did you have for snack?... I like details!  Go ahead, call me nosey.  It's just hard for me to not know what goes on inside her little world for the 2 hours that I'm not with her.  I think she kind of holds out on me though.  An Au Pair from Germany, Malina goes every day with twins Dexter & Nicholas.  You could say her, myelf & Hailey hit it off right away, she's really sweet.  On the days that I haven't been there she's been snapping pics of Hailey and sent them to me last night.  I love this!






2 comments:

Alicia said...

Cute pics. I always wonder what Hanna does also but she is never really clear with us when we ask. Usually she says something about playing with other kids but thats about it...I wish I could spy on her.

The Basels said...

Gina it's suppose to be soccer mom not stalker mom! Let the girl have some peace ;) just kidding I love you. Your crazy but I love you! Haileys super cute all grown up at school!