Thursday, May 17, 2012

4 years old

Hailey, what is your favorite...
cereal:  "your cereal" (multi grain cheerios)
dinner:  "breakfast for dinner"
cookie: "chocolate chip"
ice cream: "vanilla and chocolate"
color: "pink, red and purple"
song: "flag song"
toy: "my car"
thing to do outside: "run"
thing to do at school: "play with john and lucas"
movie: "lightning mcqueen"
fruit: "strawberries, grapes and blueberries"
vegetable: "carrots and corn on the cob"
tv show: "doc mcstuffins"
thing about mom: "you take me to school every day"
and dad: "i love him and miss him all the time"
emma: "when I pet her she's nice"
who is your best friend: "Lucas, Lily and Ryder"
what are you most excited to do when your baby sister gets here: "play with her"
what do you want to do this summer: "do the swimming pool, sprinkler and slip and slide"
Is there anything else you would like to add?  "umm, yes...that I love everyone"

2 comments:

Marnae and Matt said...

She is too cute! Great idea to document her. You always think of such good ideas. Love the birthday video. The Hinton's always throw a fabulous party.

MamaSophia said...

Oooh, I love that you did this! I pinnedsomething similar on my Pinterest (haha) that I want to do :)