things you love:
cars. playdough. treasure hunts. twirly dresses. your babies. nightgowns. sleeping with as many toys as you can carry to bed. princess's. wrestling with dad. chasing/teasing/bossing emma. dancing. playing barbies. puzzles. school (lucas and john are your favorite friends, you play fireman with them every day). being tickled. being outside. riding your trike. going for walks. being chased. rhyme time. your grandparents. surprises. watching movies. smiley face lunches. visitors. parties. helping make dinner. helping in general. swimming. singing. colors - orange and pink. snuggling. watching videos of yourself. playing go-fish. bedtime snacks.
you like to eat: mexican food. pancakes, blueberries and sausage (for dinner). pizza. strawberries. watermelon. carrots and hummus. zbars. booty. hard boiled eggs. spoonfuls of peanut butter. raisins. yogurt. apples.
you would do anything for: orange creamsicles.
you can proudly: get dressed/undressed. count to 30+. put your coat on. buckle your carseat. spell and write your name. recognize all of your letters/numbers.
you dislike: spiders. bedtime. having dirty hands. wiping after #2.
you still: ride in a stroller(by choice). take 1-2 hr naps. like to be carried. say "yeaahh" after #2 and are ready to be wiped.
You are a true joy to watch each day (even in your moments). I can't imagine a life without you in it & can't remember what it was like before you came into ours. I'm proud to be your Mom and can't even express the amount of love I have for you. You are a special little girl, and I'd love for you to stay this little forever. At the same time I look forward to watching you grown into a little lady & can't wait to see you as a big sister. Happy Birthday little miss... I hope your wishes stay bigger than you are! I love you.


3 comments:
Love this! 4 years old? It has all gone too fast! Happy Birthday Hailey!
ahhh. can't believe your baby is a little girl. and what an awesome, darling, special little girl she is. i'm so excited for her to be a big sister. she is gonna shine! hapy birthday H. i need to take her pics soon before she's 12.
This is so sweet! Brought a little tear to my eye :)Happy Birthday Hailey! Wish we could celebrate with you.
Post a Comment