We have almost survived the first month with a newborn (and a 4 year old). Harper is still eating every 2-3 hours. She loves to be held, sleep on our chests and tummy time. She's a gassy little thing, which just goes to show that she's a true Hinton. She doesn't give us much warning when she's ready to eat. I was sure that we got a couple of smiles out of her yesterday (exhibit a).
Hailey is still loving her sister and has been a big help. She's such a little mommy and loves Harper the best - I know this because she tells us. She always says "I'll never stop loving you Harper". She comes up with a new nickname for her daily; little bean, sweetheart, little racoon, little sweetie pie, little twinkles, twinkle toes... to name just a few.


3 comments:
OMG I love all the expressions! Isn't it the greatest seeing the love Hailey has for her sister?! Can't wait to see you guys-hopefully soon
So cute! Looks like she's a little more alert now too. I totally see the resemblance in the above comparison pic. Keep the pics coming ;)
That is crazy. Never would have known how much they look alike. Love her smiles.
Post a Comment