Sunday, September 21, 2008

fun at grandma & poppy's

playing in her (other) new exersaucer
ready to go shopping with Grandma & Meema
getting some love from Poppy & Grandma
can't get enough of her new teether
playing with 2nd cousin Koben... if you call this playing

3 comments:

The Basels said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Basels said...

Hey super blogger. You and Julie are so much better at Blogging than I am. You two just wait until Cal and Hailey start walking the bloggin will come less frequently. :) But I love love love to hear all about Hailey so keep up the good work as long as possible. Have fun at Homecoming this weekend. We found some tickets but we arent sure if we are going or not yet so we will keep you posted. Maker sure to Blog a picture of your mini-van :) Miss you guys

Anonymous said...

I hope that your Monday is routine, after spending the weekend with all of us and everyone(especially me) holding her didn't spoil her too much. I keep thinking how Koben and Hailey interacted with each other, that was the sweetest thing. If Koben wasn't her cousin I would say that Cal had a run for his money. She loves to flirt. Thanks for a great weekend, love you!