Sixteen more years and Hailey will be tearing around town in the jeep, packed with boys. Has she used her new exersaucer yet? Does she like it?
I love your new pictures. I can't wait to see you guys, she is so dang cute! I love the one of her in the jeep, she's like "what the heck, this looks different?!"
Hailey, you look so cute sitting in the Jeep. It sure was fun to have you over yesterday. I hope you can come back to play very soon.Love,Grandma Nancy
I love what she is wearing while watching the seahawks. I think it is a good color on her. Whoever gave that to her has EXCELLENT taste :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Sixteen more years and Hailey will be tearing around town in the jeep, packed with boys. Has she used her new exersaucer yet? Does she like it?
I love your new pictures. I can't wait to see you guys, she is so dang cute! I love the one of her in the jeep, she's like "what the heck, this looks different?!"
Hailey, you look so cute sitting in the Jeep. It sure was fun to have you over yesterday. I hope you can come back to play very soon.
Love,
Grandma Nancy
I love what she is wearing while watching the seahawks. I think it is a good color on her. Whoever gave that to her has EXCELLENT taste :)
Post a Comment