That pic of Hailey snuggling with her baby is so sweet. Her little giggles yesterday were SO precious. She's a hoot to be around. I'm bummed Cal missed out on the fun and didn't get to kick it with her. When he woke up from his nap I told him Hailey played with all of his toys - he was happy to hear that.
not sure what I did but I somehow managed to post my comment twice. I went to delete it and it looks all shady cause it says deleted by the author - that was me.
9 comments:
That pic of Hailey snuggling with her baby is so sweet. Her little giggles yesterday were SO precious. She's a hoot to be around. I'm bummed Cal missed out on the fun and didn't get to kick it with her. When he woke up from his nap I told him Hailey played with all of his toys - he was happy to hear that.
not sure what I did but I somehow managed to post my comment twice. I went to delete it and it looks all shady cause it says deleted by the author - that was me.
I love the one of her asleep and the one of her with a big smile on!
She really is so cute. I like the surprised look
Yay for new pics! :) Seriously, could she get any cuter? ;) Hope you all have a great week! xoxo
Adorable. Love the new pics. Her eyes are gorgeous. Miss you guys already!
Love the pictures! She is growing like a weed, oh my! Can't wait to see you guys soon...tell Cal, he has competition on the way.
I love her dimple! She is just beautiful!! I can't wait to get her into my arms, see you Sunday!
Post a Comment