Friday, October 17, 2008

5 months

I feel like it's flown by and Joe feels like it's been forever. Is it really Fall, where did our summer go? Everyone who said enjoy them now, they grow so fast sure weren't kidding! Things Hailey loves right now, to name a few... Emma, splashing in the bath, giving kisses, seeing Daddy when he gets home from work, her swing, the book "the 5 little ducklings", exersaucer, and of course her Mommy. :)
cozy little outfit from Grandma Nancy
I love now when I get the camera out she starts smiling
this is her new look for the week; tucking her bottom lip in
I'm pretty sure this is the only pic of her smiling on her tummy

4 comments:

MamaSophia said...

I love the new pictures, she is just beautiful. How sweet that she gives kisses now. I can't beleive she's 5 months old already! Give her big kisses from us! :-)

Unknown said...

Hey, you little cutie magootie, or hinty maginty...I just want to give you a smooch cuz you are so sweet. Grandma loves you lots and can't wait to see you soon. Happy five months of life and giving us so much to smile about.

Grandma Nancy

The Basels said...

As usual she is the cutest! She is doing really good on her belly and will be scooting around in no time. We will be in your area this weekend hopefully we can meet up for a little bit. We are goingto try and leave early friday morning so we have all day to just be around maybe go shopping or something.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much you have changed in 2 weeks, I feel like I missed out. You are the most beautiful girl. I can't wait to see you again. Mommy is awesome for getting your pics out, give her a kiss for me, I know you can now!
Love, Grandma