Saturday, October 11, 2008

perfect day for the pumpkin patch

We couldn't have picked a better autumn day to go to the pumpkin patch. We had a lot of fun, thanks for going with us Karen & Lily!
Hailey was a little distracted by all the pumpkins, this is the only picture I got of her looking at the camera.
farmer Hailey


Lily riding with the pumpkins

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sure was a great day for the 'PP' :) Wish I could have been there to see Hailey :) Now I'm going to want to be a tag~along everywhere you guys go so I can watch and play with her. She is a little beauty :)

Karen, Shane and Lily said...

I am surprised that you didn't mention that Lily fell out of the wagon and I didn't even notice till we were 15 ft away from her. I am such a good mom :) Ha!