Hailey finally rolled over front to back. She did it for me two times yesterday and one time each for Joe & I today. Now I don't feel so bad about not doing tummy time as often as I was suppose to. She is also doing a good job sitting up on her own, at least long enough for me to take a picture. :)





check out Hailey's new Uggs... thanks Pam & Dave! They are just the cutest things ever. She can't quite fit in them yet but I'm sure by next winter she'll be running around getting them all dirty.


5 comments:
Yay for Hailey! She is getting so big, it's crazy how fast they grow. We can't wait to see you guys and that sweet baby girl again!!
I love looking at your blog since she and Riley are so close in age, they are going through the same thing at the same time, although it looks like she is doing much better at sitting then Riley is!
Love the Uggs, Ryan wouldn't let me buy a pair for Riley.
I hope I get to see you guys tonight. I want to see Hailey! It has been far too long. She is getting so big.
Hailey, you just make me smile whenever I see new pictures. You have a great smile. How wonderful that you can sit up and roll over. Mom and Dad don't realize, but this is just the beginning of chasing after you! Keep smiling, little cutie pie.
Wow Gina she is doing great! I knew she was a strong little girl. I love the UGGS! They are so cute. I bet she will be wearing them by the end of this winter. Kids grow up way to fast. Miss you guys
Post a Comment