Monday, May 4, 2009

edward cullen's child??

The other day Karen mentioned that I should get a pic of Hailey's fangs before her other teeth pop through - which looks like will happen anytime now. So here is our little vampire...
(For those of you who haven't read the Twilight books or seen the movie, Edward Cullen is a vampire...)

4 comments:

The Hunter Family said...

HA, that's too funny! I remember thinking that cal's two front teeth were never going to come in when he had his fangs. And I would proudly claim Edward Cullen as my baby daddy

Alicia said...

Haha that's great
She's changed so much since we saw you guys last!

MamaSophia said...

I love this, sooo funny! What a ham for the camera. Maybe she could get a part in the next Twilight movie?! :-)

Anonymous said...

Love the picture! Gina she is about the most cutiest baby girl! Love her beautiful eyes and smile! You ready to have another?