The Basel's came for Hailey's party and stayed the weekend. Baker & Hailey seemed to have fun with each other and got along really well. Baker is so much fun to have around, wish we lived closer to you guys!
these two need a lesson in sharing
this one makes me laugh
just a friendly game of poker helping assemble the new wagon
GIna I can not stop laughing at that picture of Haiely leaned over the chair. I called Tyson and made him look at it. SOooo funny! Thanks for making our weekend extra special. You guys are the best. Now lets get our asses to Vegas and TAN TAN TAN!
2 comments:
I want a ride in the wagon! Love the picture of Baker in the new ottamen (sp).
GIna I can not stop laughing at that picture of Haiely leaned over the chair. I called Tyson and made him look at it. SOooo funny! Thanks for making our weekend extra special. You guys are the best. Now lets get our asses to Vegas and TAN TAN TAN!
Post a Comment