Monday, May 18, 2009

great friends + sun + boating =

a perfect way to celebrate Hailey's actual birthday! Matt & Marnae invited us out on their boat Sunday, it was Hailey's first time and she loved it! Marnae & I spent most of the day sitting by the lake soaking up some rays while the guys wakeboarded in the way too cold water. We ended the day with a picnic; fried chicken & jo-jo's...yum! Hailey also started walking all on her own at the lake and pushed her self up from sitting to standing for the first time. I think it helped hanging out with Baker all weekend, she figured if he could do it why couldn't she...
I don't know any better way we could have spent Hailey's first birthday. Thanks so much Matt & Marnae, we had a great time!!

she was not diggin this life jacket

2 comments:

Alicia said...

You guys got some great pics! Sunday was a great day to be out on the boat!

Marnae and Matt said...

Thank you guys for coming and for entertaining me. We will spend many more summer days by the water.