Hailey had a lot of pent up energy, so we had to find lots to do on this rainy day. My favorite part of the day was making the smelliest, softest play dough in the world! I might be the only person in the world who hasn't made home made play dough before, but figured I'd share our recipe anyway. Hailey was so stoked about these koolaid packets, as you can see. Little does she know that there is way more to them than just a yummy smell & pretty colors.
In a non-stick sauce pan heat ingredients until a dry ball forms. Remove dough from pan. Knead the dough and set aside to cool. After dough cools completely place in air tight bag or container for storage. If refrigerated the dough can be kept for longer than 1 week.


2 comments:
Homemade play dough is the best. Great activity for a rainy day.
I think Hanna and I are going to make some today!
Post a Comment