We've decided to wait until Fall to enroll Hailey. She's not even 3 until May, and the Co-op we were going to start was 4 days a week - a little too much I think, for both of us. We are still doing a co-op for at least the first year, but it will be only 3 days which seems much more realistic. So we've got our spot held at a school really close to our house and are looking forward to her new adventure this September!
In the meantime I need to enroll her in some sort of fun activity. I'm considering gymnastics, a toddler dance class or soccer. Any suggestions out there?
In the meantime I need to enroll her in some sort of fun activity. I'm considering gymnastics, a toddler dance class or soccer. Any suggestions out there?


2 comments:
Check out great play in Kenmore. I have heard great things about it.
Marnae, they offer free trial classes, let's go together! :)
Post a Comment