Sunday, June 8, 2008

3 weeks old!

Here are some pics from this past week. Grandma Donna came for a long visit which helped us out a lot. She cleaned our house, cooked and helped run errands. All of the things I haven't found the time to do in the past few weeks. I was even able to go get my hair cut while she stayed home with Hailey. And when we didn't have her put to work we let her play with her Grandaughter... :)
We also had our first sleep over at Grandma & Grandpa Hinton's house where Hailey got a visit from Betty Ann & Andrea Clancy. Hailey did great, it's like we never left home. And you would never know we did leave home by looking at all the stuff we had to pack up and bring with us!
Hailey has been very alert and focusing in on things a lot more this past week. And even though it's probably just gas I'm almost convinced she's starting to smile. We started feeding her 4 oz bottles, which has been so nice (especially at night) since she'll sleep about 3 hours rather than 2! I'll take all the extra sleep I can get.

Uncle Tommy finally got to hold me!

Lovin' bath time
(check out my "inny" - lost my umbilical stump 6/6/08 at 4:30pm)

Like Father like Daughter...


The Stink Eye

5 comments:

The Hunter Family said...

That hat looks precious on Joe! Now Emma needs to try it on.

Anonymous said...

Too cute for words. I can't wait to see her again and see what Lily thinks of her.
Karen

Anonymous said...

Well I am just sick that I haven't even gotten to meet Miss Hailey yet. I am still waiting for a call back so I can come over. We just got a new baby too - 10 wks old baby Hank a Shih Tzu. Looking forward to seeing you all!!
Love
Laurie Loth

Marnae and Matt said...

I found your blog! She is so cute and I can't wait to finally meet her. You better be a good blogger cause you know I will be checking it everyday.

Jane said...

the littlest hinton sure is cute.