Friday, June 27, 2008

Top Ten

So I found an article that stated 30 things that change your life after having a baby. Here are my top ten that I've found held true, so far! (in no particular order)

1. Where you once believed you were fearless, you now find yourself afraid
2. You respect your parents and love them in a new way
3. You think of someone else 234,836,178,976 times a day
4. Bodily functions are no longer repulsive. In fact, they please you. (Hooray for poop!)
5. You become a morning person
6. You now know where the sun comes from
7. You don't mind going to bed at 9 p.m. on Friday night
8. You no longer rely on a clock — your baby now sets your schedule
9. Your dog — who used to be your 'baby' — becomes just a dog... (sorry Emma)
10. You learn that taking a shower is a luxury

3 comments:

The Clancy's said...

I realy like your top 10. Will we see you on the 4th? Can't wait for Hailey to smile at me!

Marnae and Matt said...

Love your post.... Who would have thought you would become a morning person :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Gina, Glad you have joined the blogger world. I hear you didnt know their is a fred meyer & kohls shopping center just on 56th before you get to bickford ave in our neighborhood. You must go check it out they are still adding new retail shops, it is quite nice. I love the pics of your baby girl she is adorable! I also enjoyed your top 10 list. It is fun to hear about all the new moms & your learning lessons of becoming a parent. It has to be the single most amazing expierence ever! Love your blog color scheme.