Friday, June 20, 2008

Growing baby girl

Hailey had her 1 month dr appointment yesterday and she is doing great. Thankfully no shots this time, she'll get some at 2 months. Here are her stats:
Weight: 10 lbs 11.25 oz - 90%
Height: 21.75 in - 75%
Head: 38 cm - 75%



As you can see she's been smiling quite a bit... I wish I had my camera out for all of her little smiles.

Joe's 29th birthday!


Our future son in law, Callahan

Aunt Jane

Uncle Andrew

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Future son in law"???? not till I get my goat or donkey. Cal does have a scantily clad photo of Hailey above his crib though. Those darn kids!!

Marnae and Matt said...

She is growing so fast! Happy Late Birthday Joe!

The Hunter Family said...

I love her little smile - it's precious! (BTW - the anonymous comment is from Ian)

skideep1212 said...

she is darling...and growing so fast! :o) Look forward to seeing you all on the 4th. Love, Laura