Hailey turned 5 weeks on Saturday. Every morning we wake up to a happy little baby; she's all smiles especially after eating. She's getting this smiling thing down... we just can't get enough.
Napping with Daddy
Three generations! Hailey & Joe with Great Grandpa Ross
She is getting so big! Its so fun to see her grow I'm glad I got into this blog thing. I can tell Joe is loving being a dad! Thats awesome. I can't wait to see you guys!
3 comments:
She is getting so big! Its so fun to see her grow I'm glad I got into this blog thing. I can tell Joe is loving being a dad! Thats awesome. I can't wait to see you guys!
Love the sun hat.. It is so cute! I can't wait to see her again. I am going to miss you this weekend:)
Gina, She is so gorgeous. I loved seeing you tonight. Thanks for having me over to get my baby fix while lily is away. You are doing an amazing job!
Post a Comment