We had a really fun weekend with The Hunter's and The Basel's. The Basel's stayed the weekend with us and we were going non stop as soon as they got here. Saturday Hailey went to her first Coug game. The crowd & noise didn't seem to faze her, she slept through most of the game. And Sunday we went to bumbershoot with The Hunter's (thanks Julie for the tix!!). At first I think the loud music was a little much but she adjusted just fine and was a trooper the rest of the time.
all ready for the game, Go Cougs!
so tired on the way home from bumbershoot


7 comments:
My son looks like he's undressing your daughter with his eyes in that pic, that's my boy!
We had good ol' fashion family fun with you and Basel's this weekend, take care.
Looks like a lot of fun. You crazy Cougs!
Great pics! First of many Coug games with the kids. You guys are going to have your hands full with Hailey - she's such a flirt. That pic of the kids is too cute, besides the fact that Cal looks a little off and that he's thinking naughty thoughts.
Gina you are a dedicated Blogger, I love it! We had so much fun this weekend and are now SOOO tired. Thanks for letting us totaly take over your house this weekend. I was telling my mom how nice it was to feel so at home at your house. You guys are the best!
Also thanks for the Hunter family for some great BumberShoot fun. That was awesome! And Cal is so adorable! Thanks for a very fun weekend and I will also be blogging tomrrow. :p
Wow, you had a very eventful weekend. I am sad we missed the Coug game! It looked like fun! Hailey is so adorable in her coug outfit.
I can't believe how big Hailey is! You guys look like you had so much fun. She's a little flirt already, must get that from Mom! Such a good looking family! Love ya!
Hailey looked like she enjoyed the game and she looks great in crimson red, but what if she likes the color purple better? The three of you make the perfect family!!
Post a Comment