I was sick last week so have been bad at taking pics. Joe stayed home with her on Wednesday and pretty much did everthing the rest of the week; he even got up with her in the night and let me sleep in, in the morning. I kind of got spoiled, it was so nice! I did miss giving her hugs & kisses though. She got plenty from her Daddy, who is now her new favorite! Before last week it was clear that she was a Mommy's girl... well not anymore and Joe is loving every minute of it. She is sitting up like a champ and her hair is growing so fast lately. Can't wait until it's long enough for barretts & pig tails. Although how can you not love the headbands?
Hailey's new winter hat



10 comments:
hey!i was sick too. no fun. love her in her headband. i'm making my friends daughters headbands right now! fun
Oh my gosh is this the same girl that we just saw a month ago. She is growing up so fast. And I love the headbands. But pigtails are the best! Get use to daddy being the favorite. Baker is always loving his Daddy because Mommy is the one always getting him in trouble :) Somebody has to be the bad guy.
Love you guys
So cute, she's a daddy's girl! Ian freaks out (with excitement) if Cal shows any signs of liking him more than me. Hailey looks SO grown up in the second pic. She's def. losing her baby features and is looking more and more like a little lady.
Her hair is growing so fast! Hailey looks so sweet in her headbands. It's crazy how every morning they seem to look and act a little bit differently. And that hat is darn cute! love it! xoxo
What a little doll! I bet you felt worse not being able to hug and kiss her than actually being sick. I love the hat!! You are so beautiful Miss Hailey!! Love you!!
Love her winter hat and the headband.
She is the cutest little girl I've ever seen Gina! well besides Marlie ;) haha. Hope everything is going well with her! We are so blessed to have her in our family! I can't wait to see her in person! Im sure she is excited to see her favorite cousin! ;) well talk to you soon! Love & Miss you guys!!!
Your Hailey is adorable! It was fun meeting you a few weeks ago. I wish you had your little girl with you so I could've met her too. BTW, Daddy's girls are pretty cute. My Hayley is a big daddy's girl and I love that.
I cannot get over what an incredibly cute girl she is. WOW! It has been 2 months since I have seen her.
He will be coming with me to the shower for sure!
Post a Comment